A meth addiction can cause you to feel like you're on a never-ending cycle. Whenever you make an effort to stop, you’re drawn back to the drug due to strong withdrawal symptoms. If you want to end this pattern of substance use, turn to the professionals at Sunrise Detox. Our meth detox near Toms River will diligently supervise you and help manage withdrawal symptoms.
Don’t let this hazardous stimulant put your life in peril. Place a call to 732-504-3527 now and make the first move toward recovery.
What Are Signs You Need Methamphetamines Detox Near Toms River?
Meth is usually injected, smoked, or snorted, and addiction can develop quickly. The intense surge of euphoria is practically immediate -- especially when it is in the form of Crystal Meth. This sense of pleasure can be accompanied by severe health consequences and can lead to death. Use of the stimulant can be even more hazardous when taken in tandem with other substances like opioid painkillers or benzodiazepines.
You might have a substance use disorder and be in need of methamphetamines detox near Toms River if you:
- Ignore your job, family, school, and other aspects of your life in order to use
- Endure withdrawal symptoms when not using
- Experience a decrease in your physical and mental state
- Spend an inordinate amount of time obtaining, taking, or attempting to recover from meth
- Disregard basic hygiene and obligations
- No longer have interest in pastimes you enjoyed in the past
Your situation may differ but understand that any one indication of meth addiction is enough to find help. Don't wait as prolonged use will put your life in jeopardy. Get the help you need from the authorized medical professionals at Sunrise Detox Toms River.
What To Plan For In Crystal Meth Detox At Sunrise
Your recovery is significant to us and you should anticipate being treated with empathy and courtesy. Our aim is to help you cleanse meth from your body as smoothly and carefully as possible. We'll help you normalize your vitals and mitigate your withdrawal symptoms. Later, as you start to feel better, you are welcome to take part in one-on-one and group therapy.
Your comfort and health are essential to a productive detox and we’ll nurture both via:
- Around-the-clock care from credentialed experts
- Restful bedrooms and lounge areas
- Nutritious meals
- 24-hour availability of refreshments
- Group and One-on-one therapy
Keeping you relaxed and adequately nourished is vital, but so is our capability to help you manage what can be distressing withdrawal symptoms. We are experienced in lessening both physical and psychological symptoms such as:
- Abdominal cramping
- Overwhelming depression
- Intense cravings
Psychological withdrawal will in many cases last for weeks or even months after the bodily symptoms subside. This is one of the reasons why continuing care at an inpatient rehab is vital. We’ll help you craft a thorough aftercare plan which will act as your road map to recovery.
How Long Will Meth Detox Take?
You will be under our supervision until you are stable from a medical perspective and ready to take the next step in your therapy. The amount of time you stay at our meth detox near Toms River will vary and is impacted by:
- The extent of your meth use
- Your response to care
- Your physical condition
- Addictions to other substances
In the majority of cases, patients come to us for a detox and monitoring period that lasts approximately three to five days. Prolonged stays are a possibility, specifically if you require detox from a different drug or if you suffer from a co-occurring disorder. Then, before you depart our treatment center, we’ll help you formulate an aftercare plan and assist you in finding the next phase of care.
How Can Sunrise Protect Me During Meth Detox Near Toms River?
Helping you through meth withdrawal is one of the primary ways we maintain safety, but it doesn't end there. We'll also safeguard you through:
- 24-hour support from experienced medical experts
- A structured surrounding free from triggers of meth use
- Custom-tailored plans of treatment to accommodate your situation
- Aftercare planning to provide a detailed outline for how your recovery will proceed
- Unwavering patient privacy protocols to protect your personal info and treatment records
Meth detox is hard, but it is possible with the appropriate help. We’ll do everything we can to keep you relaxed and advancing toward a full recovery.